Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item: https://dspace.pucesi.edu.ec/handle/11010/634
Title: Análisis de la inserción laboral de los graduados de la carrera de comunicación social de la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador Sede Ibarra
Authors: Pupiales Quilo, Robinson Alejo
Keywords: Seguimiento
Empleo
Graduados
Inserción laboral
Issue Date: Sep-2020
Publisher: Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador Sede Ibarra
Series/Report no.: T/302.2/P9698a/2020;074562
Abstract: The follow-up analysis of graduates of the Social Communication career of the Pontifical Catholic University of Ecuador Sede Ibarra is oriented with the purpose of knowing in depth the reality that those who have left the classrooms to the working world live, whether they are exercising their profession or in what field they are developing. For the present study, several research methods and techniques were used for data collection, among the most relevant the interview and the survey, which through a questionnaire designed, structured and previously revised was applied to teachers and graduates of the Social Communication career, respectively. These questionnaires were applied online, it can be noted that most of the respondents began their studies between 2010 and 2015, of them most graduates between 2017 and 2019. In addition, 34% are not working, on the other hand, 66% who do work only 56% practice the profession, while 44% are in an occupational field other than their training. These data reveal the reality experienced by PUCESI graduates, who practice in the north of the country. In addition, this research allows us to discover what are the reasons why this phenomenon of unemployment and unemployment occurs, on the one hand, to analyze the quality of education on the part of the university and, on the other, the cultural, social and political factors in which society is currently developing. Furthermore, this research allows to identify the reasons why the phenomenon of unemployment occurs, and so also develops an analysis of the educational quality of the university institution as of exogenous factors that influence the occupational field and that lead to unemployment.
Description: El análisis de seguimiento a graduados de la carrera de Comunicación Social de la Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador Sede Ibarra se orienta con el propósito de conocer a fondo la realidad que viven quienes han salido de las aulas de clase hacia el mundo laboral, si están ejerciendo su profesión o en qué campo se están desarrollando. Para el presente estudio se utilizaron varios métodos y técnicas de investigación para la recopilación de datos, entre las más relevantes la entrevista y la encuesta, mismas que mediante un cuestionario diseñado, estructura y previamente revisado fue aplicado a docentes y graduados de la carrera de Comunicación Social, respectivamente. Estos cuestionarios fueron aplicados vía on-line, se puede destacar que la mayor parte de personas encuestadas empezaron sus estudios entre el 2010 y 2015, de ellos la mayoría graduados entre 2017 y 2019. Además, el 34% no se encuentra laborando, por otro lado, del 66% que sí labora solo el 56% ejerce la profesión, mientras que el 44% se encuentra en un campo ocupacional diferente a su formación. De los resultados obtenidos en la encuesta aplicada se observa la situación por la que atraviesan los graduados de la PUCESI y el actual desempeño en el campo laboral existente en la zona norte del país. Por otra parte, esta investigación permite identificar las razones por las que ocurre el fenómeno del desempleo, así también, se desarrolla un análisis de calidad educativa de la institución universitaria como de factores exógenos que influyen en el campo ocupacional y que derivan en el desempleo.
URI: https://dspace.pucesi.edu.ec/handle/11010/634
Appears in Collections:COMUNICACIÓN SOCIAL

Files in This Item:
File Description SizeFormat 
TESIS ROBINSON PUPIALES.pdfTESIS/RPUPIALES2,95 MBAdobe PDFView/Open


Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.